Without boring anyone with too much details, this is what this website is about and what I intend to do with it, in 7 short points:
- It’s a tribute/fansite for Maman Teacher’s Pet, not his official website. If you want to leave him messages or correspond with him directly, well, Maman is on facebook. If you have a facebook account too, add Maman as your friend here and post messages on his walls directly.
- As much as possible the posts will be bilingual i.e. in English and Bahasa Malaysia. I know that’s going to be tough but trying is always the preferred alternative to just sitting back and say, I can’t.
- Roughly it will be divided into 4 sections, these may change though coz experience taught me that blogs grow in whatever direction they want to grow and can become something completely different than what I intended them to be. Anyway, the 4 sections:
- Words: Transliterations and interpretation of Maman’s songs.
- Pictures: Album covers, photos, candids, scanned clippings etc.
- Videos: Self-explanatory
- Covers: Maman’s songs done by other people
- Like my Mr Children Fansite, as much as possible this blog will avoid duplicating what other sites are doing.
- This will be a community site, meaning, if you would like contribute articles/photos/cover songs etc, or if you would like to help growing it, pop me an email at email@example.com or just leave your comment in the comment box. I’d be happy to grant you author status so that you can have a hand at this.
- We don’t play tags in here 🙂
- I accepts requests and questions. If there is something that you want to know, ask.
It’s only been hour 1 of day one in the life of this blog. More stuff soon.